As an experienced business guide in the areas of general management, sales excellence and business development, I take on national and international assignments.
I have successfully managed medium-sized companies and entire foreign divisions for many foreign companies, but also managed them directly, developed and implemented growth strategies and was responsible for company acquisitions and sales. I also have extensive experience in reorganization, post-merger management and corporate finance. The topic of sales excellence is at the top of my agenda.
Throughout my career, I assumed sales and marketing responsibility in various sales systems, managed and controlled sales and successfully managed projects. I predominantly work as an interim senior expert and executive, consultant, coach and mentor, primarily in the consumer goods, durables and capital goods, retail and automotive sectors.
Services in detail:
General Management – National and international
- CEO, executive, shareholder – with more than 30 years of expertise
- International experience at the top management level in market-leading group, medium-sized and family-owned companies – also several years as a shareholder
- Management of foreign subsidiaries in France and the USA as well as management of foreign divisions with up to 20 foreign subsidiaries and worldwide competence centre as General Manager and Partner
- Sales and marketing responsibility in various sales systems – retail, direct sales, franchise, original equipment sales, eCommerce
- Experience with consumer, durables and capital goods, B2B and B2C
Increasing and optimising sales professionalism while taking all central facets of sales work into account:
- Sales strategy and concepts
- Sales management and control
- Information management and sales controlling
- Customer relationship Management
Senior Expert and Senior Executive, Mentor and Coach
- Tandem experience – Mentor and companion for younger executives and management teams
- Knowledge and experience transfer to the next generation